Learning what you desire, how to take good care of yourself, and how to say what you want…these create a strong foundation for a healthy and happy relationship.
Do you ever think to yourself that a good and happy relationship should be easy if it’s really meant to be?
Well, I hate to burst your idealistic bubble, but I’ve learned through the school-of-hard-knocks that good relationships aren’t easy breezy. They take work. And sometimes they need a little help from an LGBT friendly couples therapist.
The LGBT counselors at The Lesbian Couples Institute understand from personal experience that it takes specific skills, agreements, tools, and some hard work to make a relationship last and thrive.
And best of all, we know exactly how to help you and your partner (in LGBTQ couples therapy) learn the skills and develop the relationship habits to create a happy and secure relationship again. Or maybe for the very first time.
Is it time for you to schedule LGBT Couples Counseling?
First of all, if you’re researching couples therapy for your same-sex relationship, there’s a good chance it’s time you find a skilled LGBT therapist right away.
Here are some other indicators that you shouldn’t wait to go to LGBT Couples Counseling:
- The communication between you and your partner has gotten terrible and you can’t seem to ever resolve it
- You feel emotionally disconnected even when you’re on date night
- You’re fighting with each other more often, or sometimes just not speaking at all
- Either you’re or your partner is waking up thinking about ending the relationship
- You dread coming home after work
- You’re questioning if you really love your partner anymore, or if she loves you
- There’s been an affair or a threat of an affair
- You can hardly say anything without your partner getting upset, defensive, or withdrawn
- One or both of you are feeling insecure a lot of the time
If you can relate to any of those statements, I’m here to tell you that you can have so much more.
I hope you’ll reach out and let one of our expert and non-judgmental counselor at LCI help you get your relationship back to on track. Aren’t you weary of feeling upset, insecure, and unhappy?
Contact us here, to find out how…
LGBT Couples Counseling can help you:
- Learn to communicate so that you finally feel understood
- Put your relationship first
- Feel strongly reconnected
- Fall in love again
- Resolve resentments and repair trust
- Get back to feeling playful and having fun
- Rekindle your passion
- Create a secure relationship for life
Don’t be afraid to ask for help. All relationships get derailed at one time or another.
Just remember…your intimate relationship is the most important thing in your life.
At The Lesbian Couples Institute, it’s both our mission and our privilege to help you create a relationship that’s full of love, respect, happiness and security.
If you and your partner are looking for a quicker path to repair your relationship, please consider our Lesbian Relationship Breakthrough Program or Lesbian Couples Transformation Program. Also, if you don’t live in Denver and you want to work with us, check out our Lesbian Couples Retreat.
Is your partner being stubborn and refusing to go to couples counseling? Don’t worry, you can still change the quality of your relationship by coming to Individual LGBT Therapy.
Reach out to us today. We’ll find the best way to work together to get your relationship back on track and moving in the right direction.
The staff at The Lesbian Couples Institute are Licensed Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists. Our clients live and work in all parts of the greater Denver area, including Cherry Creek, Washington Park, LoDo Denver, Uptown, Highland, Capitol Hill, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Littleton, and Golden.