Private Lesbian Couples Retreat In Denver
Private Lesbian Couples Retreat
Love is a Journey we take Together.
You can create massive momentum, as well as fast and enduring positive changes by focusing on your relationship in an intensive private couples retreat.
If your relationship is seriously struggling, reeling from a betrayal, or you’re on the brink of calling it quits, please consider investing in a couples retreat before giving up.
A Private Lesbian Couples Retreat can be a game-changer! Your guide, Dr. Lynda Spann will take you both on a journey of discovery.
I’m a little hesitant to break it to you, but a Lesbian Couples Retreat is NOT one of those fluffy get-aways where you drink green-smoothies early in the morning, head to yoga and meditation, sit in a large gathering where you talk about your relationship problems with a bunch of strangers and practice communication skills, have a vegan lunch, go on a group nature-walk, spend an hour with your partner and a therapist, enjoy a healthy dinner, get couple massages, and wrap up with songs by the campfire.
What exactly is a Lesbian Couples Retreat in Denver, you ask?
Think of it as a relationship-saving time-out in a beautiful city. A purposeful break from all the daily stressors, obligations, distractions, and demands that negatively affect you and your partner.
It’s a retreat in the literal sense of the word. You’ll be retreating from all those typical (but demanding) responsibilities and interruptions that make it hard to focus on your relationship for more than an hour at a time.
Couples Retreats are sometimes referred to as Couples Intensives or Marriage Intensives. The value in this experience is that by focusing intensively on your relationship, with the help of a highly trained LGBT therapist, you will resolve your problems much faster.
You can accomplish the equivalent of 3 to 6 months of therapy by spending either one or two full days working with a compassionate, skillful counselor.
You won’t have to deal with the frustration of the long (usually at least a week or two) interruption between the typical (and far too short) 50-minute therapy sessions. Instead, you and your therapist will benefit from the luxury of having long segments of time to focus on assessing and correcting your relationship problems.
A Lesbian Couples Retreat In Denver Is Perfect For You IF:
- You identify as LGBTQ and you (or your partner) are at the end of your rope, and maybe threatening to leave your relationship
- The trust between you has been shattered by infidelity, and you want it repaired but you don’t know how
- You’ve never learned to communicate with each other in a way that really works
- You don’t have time to spend 9 to 12 months going to short and ineffective couples therapy sessions
- You’ve tried traditional couples counseling and it didn’t help much (or at all)
- Your hope is running out, but a part of you still wants to find a solution to the relationship problems you’ve had for a long time
- You want to give your relationship one last, honest chance before pulling the plug
If you don’t have months and months to spend in long-term same-sex couples therapy, and you want tools and skills RIGHT NOW that will finally give you the results you’ve been longing for, join me for a Lesbian Couples Retreat in Denver.
Take-Aways From a Lesbian Couples Retreat in Denver:
- Discover how you each contribute to the vicious cycles you’re stuck in
- Learn simple, proven solutions to the problems that keep arising
- Gain a deeper understanding of how you each react to stress
- Find out the communication errors that are sabotaging your progress
- Get clear on what you and your partner really want for your future
- Experience the relief of sharing anger, hurts, and resentments in a safe place
- Make serious headway toward forgiveness
Take a break from the incredible stress of being pulled in a hundred directions (family, friends, work, school, projects, telephone, pets, kids, meetings, drama…) and give your relationship the gift of uninterrupted attention and intensive focus.
You and your partner deserve an immediate and lasting solution to the pain you’re in. A Lesbian Couples Retreat can be a wonderful, life-changing investment. And it will help you make sure you never have regrets.
About Our Location
The Lesbian Couples Institute is located in a central, lovely, re-urbanized neighborhood in Denver. Just a 35 minute Uber ride from the Denver International Airport (except in rush hour when it takes a little bit longer).
There are several delightful short term vacation rentals within walking distance. Check them out below!
And there are many top notch restaurants nearby. In fact the Number 1 Restaurant in Denver is the Sushi Den, and happens to be right across the street from us.
And if you really did want those massages, they can be arranged.