A Lesbian Couples Retreat In Denver Is Perfect For You IF:
- You identify as LGBTQ and you (or your partner) are at the end of your rope, and maybe threatening to leave your relationship
- The trust between you has been shattered by infidelity, and you want it repaired but you don’t know how
- You’ve never learned to communicate with each other in a way that really works
- You don’t have time to spend 9 to 12 months going to short and ineffective couples therapy sessions
- You’ve tried traditional couples counseling and it didn’t help much (or at all)
- Your hope is running out, but a part of you still wants to find a solution to the relationship problems you’ve had for a long time
- You want to give your relationship one last, honest chance before pulling the plug
If you don’t have months and months to spend in long-term same-sex couples therapy, and you want tools and skills that will finally give you the results you’ve been longing for, join me for a Lesbian Couples Retreat in Denver.
About Our Location
The Lesbian Couples Institute is located in a central, lovely, re-urbanized neighborhood in Denver. Just a 35 minute Uber ride from the Denver International Airport (except in rush hour when it takes a little bit longer).
There are several delightful short term vacation rentals within walking distance. Check them out below!
And there are many top notch restaurants nearby. In fact the Number 1 Restaurant in Denver is the Sushi Den, and happens to be right across the street from us.
And if you really did want those massages, they can be arranged.
The staff at The Lesbian Couples Institute are Licensed Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists. Our clients live and work in all parts of the greater Denver area, including Cherry Creek, Washington Park, LoDo Denver, Uptown, Highland, Capitol Hill, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Littleton, and Golden.