If you’re ready to create a secure and juicy relationship, but you can’t make it to our Denver office, we’ve got you covered. We now offer online lesbian relationship coaching to anywhere in the World.
Whether you’re in a committed relationship that needs a major tune-up or you’re flying sola and you’re (finally) ready to get back to dating…we can help. One of our expert relationship coaches at The Lesbian Couples Institute will be your ally and guide. Lending you a hand as you move towards ultimate relationship success.
Please, don’t just try to fumble or wish your way into relationship bliss.
I promise, you’ll get there quicker with an LGBT relationship coach that can teach you the short-cuts and proven wining relationship strategies.
Lucky for you, there’s no stigma against hiring a relationship coach. In fact, you’ve probably noticed that it’s a very hip thing to have your own coach these days. And for a very good reason…
Relationship coaching works! And often, it works better than counseling or therapy.
Because coaching is focused on solutions and building skills for today and your future. While therapy is often focused on the past and on discovering and treating underlying pathology.
Lesbian relationship coaching is a no-nonsense approach to help you identify your ideal relationship and show you the exact steps to get there, fast.
If you work with one of our talented coaches at The Lesbian Couples Institute, I can assure you that she’ll support and challenge you to stretch in the direction of your vision. You’ll be focusing on where you’re headed instead of spending so much time looking in the rear-view-mirror of your life.
Are you ready to create an amazing future?
At LCI, we offer relationship coaching for couples and for individuals. Which of our Lesbian Relationship Coaching services is right for you?
Lesbian Relationship Coaching for couples is the right fit if:
- Both you and your partner want to work with a relationship coach together
- You’re each motivated to learn communication skills to last a lifetime
- One (or both) of you are concerned about your future
- You are both weary of feeling disconnected, unheard, and lonely
- The adjustment to parenthood is kicking your butts
- You feel like you’ve lost your independence and your individual identity
- Sex isn’t happening as often as at least one of you would like
- You want to learn how to become a remarkable team
- Each of you is sick of either fighting so much that you have a toxic relationship, or avoiding conflict to the point that your relationship has gotten bland and boring
Lesbian Relationship Coaching for individuals is your best bet if:
- Your partner is refusing to get relationship help with you
- She’s told you that she’s not in love with you anymore and she doesn’t think coaching or counseling will help
- You want to stop making things worse in your relationship
- You’re thinking you’d like to make healthy changes in yourself that can have a positive impact on your relationship
- You’ve recently gone through a breakup and you don’t want to jump right back into a relationship until you deal with your s#*t
- Being single is getting lonely, but you’re scared you’ll make the same mistakes that you made in the past
- You have no clue how to attract lesbian love that lasts
- Life stress is weighing you down in a big way
Relationship Coaching is not recommended if:
- You and your partner are reeling from an affair and you want help as a couple (A private Lesbian Couples Retreat in Denver would be a better fit)
- You’re suffering from a mental illness (such as depression or bipolar disorder) that will respond better to individual therapy or couples counseling
- There is violence or abuse currently happening in your relationship
You can keep limping along, feeling sad that you don’t have the relationship of your dreams. Or you can contact The Lesbian Couples Institute, today, to get started on creating a powerful and happy relationship.
Yep, you’ve got a choice to make.
And since you’re still here reading this, I’m guessing a part of you is ready to step forward and fight for a relationship that you can be proud of.
You don’t have to fight for that alone. One of our expert coaches will be there to help you quickly master the tools you’ll need to design and build a secure and happy relationship. A relationship that will endure for life.
Lesbian Relationship Coaching FAQs
Do I have to go to Denver to get coaching from The Lesbian Couples Institute?
So glad you asked! No matter where you live, we can help you.
Your coach will work with you via video chat. You’ll meet virtually on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. So you can literally be anywhere on the planet and attend your private session without having to deal with traffic.
What if I want to sign up for relationship coaching, but my partner refuses to?
No sweat! You can sign up anyway.
She doesn’t have to be a part of your coaching in order for you to get to feeling better. And in fact, we can show you how to improve your relationship without her even trying.
Do you do coaching with anyone other than couples?
Definitely! We offer coaching for single women, too. If you need help with life stress, healing from a breakup, or preparing for your next relationship— we’ve got your back. Give us a call today, so that you can make your life vision your reality.
And if you’re in a relationship, but you want individual coaching to do some personal work, we’d love to be your life coach.
How much does it cost to work with one of your coaches?
Coaching sessions are 50 minutes long. However you have the option of doing two back-to-back sessions if you want more time with your coach.
The fee for a 50 minute session ranges from $120 to $175 depending on the coach you select to work with.
Will my insurance pay for coaching?
Unfortunately, no. Like gym memberships and other services that promote your well being, coaching is a not a service that the health insurance industry has chosen to cover.
The staff at The Lesbian Couples Institute are Licensed Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists. Our clients live and work in all parts of the greater Denver area, including Cherry Creek, Washington Park, LoDo Denver, Uptown, Highland, Capitol Hill, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Littleton, and Golden.