At LCI, we offer relationship coaching for couples and for individuals. Which of our Lesbian Relationship Coaching services is right for you?
Lesbian Relationship Coaching for couples is the right fit if:
- Both you and your partner want to work with a relationship coach together
- You’re each motivated to learn communication skills to last a lifetime
- One (or both) of you are concerned about your future
- You are both weary of feeling disconnected, unheard, and lonely
- The adjustment to parenthood is kicking your butts
- You feel like you’ve lost your independence and your individual identity
- Sex isn’t happening as often as at least one of you would like
- You want to learn how to become a remarkable team
- Each of you is sick of either fighting so much that you have a toxic relationship, or avoiding conflict to the point that your relationship has gotten bland and boring
Lesbian Relationship Coaching for individuals is your best bet if:
- Your partner is refusing to get relationship help with you
- She’s told you that she’s not in love with you anymore and she doesn’t think coaching or counseling will help
- You want to stop making things worse in your relationship
- You’re thinking you’d like to make healthy changes in yourself that can have a positive impact on your relationship
- You’ve recently gone through a breakup and you don’t want to jump right back into a relationship until you deal with your s#*t
- Being single is getting lonely, but you’re scared you’ll make the same mistakes that you made in the past
- You have no clue how to attract lesbian love that lasts
- Life stress is weighing you down in a big way
Relationship Coaching is not recommended if:
- You and your partner are reeling from an affair and you want help as a couple (A private Lesbian Couples Retreat in Denver would be a better fit)
- You’re suffering from a mental illness (such as depression or bipolar disorder) that will respond better to individual therapy or couples counseling
- There is violence or abuse currently happening in your relationship
You can keep limping along, feeling sad that you don’t have the relationship of your dreams. Or you can contact The Lesbian Couples Institute, today, to get started on creating a powerful and happy relationship.
Yep, you’ve got a choice to make.
And since you’re still here reading this, I’m guessing a part of you is ready to step forward and fight for a relationship that you can be proud of.
You don’t have to fight for that alone. One of our expert coaches will be there to help you quickly master the tools you’ll need to design and build a secure and happy relationship. A relationship that will endure for life.
Lesbian Relationship Coaching FAQs
Do I have to go to Denver to get coaching from The Lesbian Couples Institute?
So glad you asked! No matter where you live, we can help you.
Your coach will work with you via video chat. You’ll meet virtually on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. So you can literally be anywhere on the planet and attend your private session without having to deal with traffic.
What if I want to sign up for relationship coaching, but my partner refuses to?
No sweat! You can sign up anyway.
She doesn’t have to be a part of your coaching in order for you to get to feeling better. And in fact, we can show you how to improve your relationship without her even trying.
Do you do coaching with anyone other than couples?
Definitely! We offer coaching for single women, too. If you need help with life stress, healing from a breakup, or preparing for your next relationship— we’ve got your back. Give us a call today, so that you can make your life vision your reality.
And if you’re in a relationship, but you want individual coaching to do some personal work, we’d love to be your life coach.
How much does it cost to work with one of your coaches?
Coaching sessions are 50 minutes long. However you have the option of doing two back-to-back sessions if you want more time with your coach.
The fee for a 50 minute session ranges from $120 to $175 depending on the coach you select to work with.
Will my insurance pay for coaching?
Unfortunately, no. Like gym memberships and other services that promote your well being, coaching is a not a service that the health insurance industry has chosen to cover.
The staff at The Lesbian Couples Institute are Licensed Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists. Our clients live and work in all parts of the greater Denver area, including Cherry Creek, Washington Park, LoDo Denver, Uptown, Highland, Capitol Hill, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Littleton, and Golden.