Benefits Of Individual LGBT Therapy:
- Feel totally comfortable knowing your LGBT therapist really “gets” you
- Experience the freedom of being accepted just the way that you are
- Learn effective coping skills that lower stress, fast
- Find out how to climb out of the hole of depression
- Discover proven ways to handle relationship issues
- Learn how to manage your anxiety without meds
- Finally heal from past traumas
- Discover how to soothe yourself when you feel like an emotional wreck
Don’t be afraid to ask for help. But if you are afraid, go ahead and put on your big-girl panties and contact us now.
We’re real people that want to help you become the very best (and happiest) version of yourself. Together we’ll find the tools, forward focus, and creative solutions that will help you feel good about your life and your relationship.
Also, if your partner reaches a place where she’s ready to join you on this journey we are ready to help you both. We have several ways to help you as a couple. These include our: LGBT Couples Counseling, Lesbian Relationship Breakthrough Program, Lesbian Couples Transformation Program, and Lesbian Couples Retreat.
The staff at The Lesbian Couples Institute are Licensed Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists. Our clients live and work in all parts of the greater Denver area, including Cherry Creek, Washington Park, LoDo Denver, Uptown, Highland, Capitol Hill, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Littleton, and Golden.